Windy City Spiced Biscuits And GravyJuly 11, 2016
Classic Eggs BenedictJuly 11, 2016
Hungry Man Benedict Sandwich
4 ea. Brioche bun
12 ea. Usinger's™ Bologna, sliced 1/4"
8 ea. White cheddar cheese, sliced
4 ea. Poached eggs
1/4 cup Original TABASCO® brand Pepper Sauce
1 (1.25 oz.) pkg. Hollandaise sauce mix
1 Tbsp. Olive oil
1. In a sauté pan over medium heat add the oil and bologna, cook until golden brown on each side.
2. Lay a cheddar slice over each fully browned bologna slice; turn off heat and let cheese melt.
3. Prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions. Mix TABASCO® Sauce with hollandaise sauce and keep warm.
4. Slice each bun; place two halves on each plate and, when cheese is melted, place three slices of bologna with melted cheese on top of each other.
5. Place the poached eggs over bologna, spoon TABASCO® Sauce and hollandaise mixture over eggs and serve.
-Yield: 4 servings-