Spicy Roasted Chicken Egg ScrambleJuly 11, 2016
Tabasco® Enhanced Buttermilk Breakfast BiscuitsJuly 11, 2016
Tabasco® Brand Green Eggs And Ham
2 Tbsp. (1 oz.) Olive oil
2 Tbsp. (1 oz.) Garlic, minced
32 oz. Baby spinach, washed
2 cups (4 oz.) Basil leaves
3 qts. (96 oz.) Half-and-half
30 ea. Eggs, beaten
2 cups TABASCO® brand Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce
2-1/2 lbs. French bread, cut into 2" cubes
3 lbs. Prosciutto ham, sliced paper thin
2 cups (1 lb) Asiago cheese, grated
1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil. Add garlic and cook until pale brown; then add spinach and basil and cook until just wilted. Let cool.
2. Transfer spinach mixture to a blender or food processor, add 1 qt. half-and-half, eggs and TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce. Blend well, cover and refrigerate until needed.
3. Cover bottom of well-greased 2"-deep hotel pan with half of the bread cubes, then layer with prosciutto and 1 cup of cheese. Cover with remaining bread cubes.
4. Remove egg mixture from refrigerator, stir very well and pour evenly over the bread mixture; press bread cubes into egg mixture to saturate. Top with remaining cheese. Cover with plastic, then wrap in foil and refrigerate at least 3 hours before baking.
5. Bake covered in preheated 350°F oven for 45 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for 25-30 minutes until egg mixture is firm.
-Yield: 18-24 servings-