Prosciutto And Pepper FritattaJuly 11, 2016
Red Eye BiscuitJuly 11, 2016
9 ea. Potatoes, grated
9 Tbsp. Butter, melted
3 tsp. Salt
3 Tbsp. TABASCO® brand Garlic Pepper Sauce
12 ea. Tomatoes, thick cut
6 ea. Red onions, cut in rings
12 Tbsp. Butter
6 ea. Garlic cloves, finely chopped
1-1/2 Tbsp. TABASCO® brand Garlic Pepper Sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
15 slices Swiss cheese, sliced
3 oz. Feta cheese, crumbled
12 ea. Eggs
1. To prepare Crust, grease 3 pie pans with butter. Combine ingredients and form a crust in the 3 pans. Bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes, or until crusts are brown.
2. To prepare Filling, sauté all ingredients, except Swiss and feta cheeses and eggs, in butter. Set aside.
3. To assemble, layer Swiss cheese in the crusts, top with filling and sprinkle with Feta. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 350°F.
4. Poach the eggs to desired doneness.
5. Top each quarter of each pie with 1 egg.
-Yield: 3 pies-