French Toast With Spicy Apple Cherry CompoteJuly 11, 2016
Green Pepper Breakfast BurritoJuly 11, 2016
Frittata With Avocado & Corn Salsa
8 ea. Eggs, large
4 Tbsp. TABASCO® brand Original Pepper Sauce
1 can Corn, whole kernel
1 ea. Red bell pepper, thin strips
1 cup loosely packed Spinach, rough chopped
1 ea. Red onion, small, 1/2 thinly sliced, 1/2 minced
1-1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
Cooking spray, non-stick
1 ea. Avocado, small dice
3 oz. Tomato juice
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. In a stainless steel bowl, crack 8 eggs and whisk in 2 Tbsp. TABASCO®Original Pepper Sauce.
3. In separate bowl, mix 1/2 of corn with red bell pepper, spinach and onion. Add 1 Tbsp. TABASCO® Original Pepper Sauce and 1 Tbsp. kosher salt. Mix with eggs.
4. Coat 8-inch pie dish with cooking spray. Pour in egg, TABASCO®Original Pepper Sauce and pepper mixture.
5. While eggs are in the oven, in another bowl mix remaining corn, minced onion, avocado, tomato juice, 1/2 tsp. kosher salt and 1 Tbsp.TABASCO® Original Pepper Sauce.
6. When Frittata is done, let it rest 2 minutes; then remove from pie dish. Slice into 6-8 pieces, placing 1 slice on each plate. Spoon a heaping Tbsp. of corn, TABASCO® Original Pepper Sauce and avocado salsa on top.
-Yield: 6-8 servings-