Eggs Benedict Mountain-Style With Habanero Cheese SauceJuly 11, 2016
English Muffin With Poached Eggs, Turkey, Spinach And Jalapeño Cream CheeseJuly 11, 2016
1 lb. Breakfast sausage, raw
1 lb. Ham, smoked
2 ea. Green peppers, diced
1 ea. Yellow onions, large, diced
1 tsp. Onion powder
1 tsp. Garlic powder
1 tsp. Black pepper
1 Tbsp. Lawry's® Salt
1/4 cup Original TABASCO® brand Pepper Sauce
12 ea. Eggs, boiled, shelled
6 ea. Eggs, raw, beaten
1 pt. Heavy cream
1/2 cup Kraft® Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce
1/2 lb. Pepperjack cheese, shredded
1/2 cup Cornstarch
2 Tbsp. Chicken base
1 cup Water, warm
1/4 cup TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
Salt to taste
1/2 cup Butter or oil
Salt to taste
3 lbs. Potatoes, shredded
18 ea. Strawberries, sliced and fanned
1/4 cup Cilantro, minced
1. To prepare Eggs, place first 9 ingredients in a food processor and puree to a fine meatloaf consistency.
2. Portion mixture into 12 equal amounts. Wrap each egg with mixture; then apply egg wash. Roll eggs in breadcrumbs until completely covered.
3. Cook in deep fryer until golden brown. Place on sheet pan and bake for 20-25 minutes at 285°F to 300°F. When done, keep warm to 140°F.
4. To prepare Cheese Sauce, heat heavy cream in medium saucepan on medium heat.
5. Incorporate cheddar cheese sauce; whip well and then add shredded pepperjack cheese. Allow cheeses to melt; whip well.
6. Mix cornstarch, chicken base, water and TABASCO® Chipotle Pepper Sauce. Make sure there are no lumps. Add to cheese sauce and mix well. Allow to simmer for 3-5 minutes, until sauce is done. Adjust seasoning with salt if needed.
7. To prepare Hash Browns, clarify butter; heat griddle to 350°F-375°F.
8. Season potatoes with salt and toss. Place on griddle and grill to golden brown (5-6 minutes).
9. To assemble each serving, place potatoes in center of plate; place eggs on potatoes. Top with cheese sauce. Place 3 sliced berries around plate. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
-Yield: 6 servings-