Egg And Veggie Pita With SwissJuly 11, 2016
Eggs Bitin’ BackJuly 11, 2016
Eggs Benedict Mountain-Style With Habanero Cheese Sauce
-HABANERO CHEESE SAUCE-
1/2 gal. Water
10 oz. Roux
2 lbs. Mild cheddar cheese
2 oz. TABASCO® brand Habanero Sauce
24 ea. Smoked ham, 4 oz. slices
24 ea. Eggs, large
12 ea. Biscuits, 3"-4", split
5-6, yielding 24 slices Tomato, large, sliced
24 ea. Onion rings, large, batter-fried
1. To prepare Habanero Cheese Sauce, bring water to a boil. Add roux; stir until thickened. Add cheese; stir until melted.
2. Remove from heat; stir in TABASCO® Habanero Sauce.
3. Fry ham until just brown and hot.
4. Fry eggs medium. Keep warm.
5. Working quickly, place 1 split biscuit on platter. Top each half with 1 fried egg, 1 slice of tomato, and 1 slice of ham. Cover with Habanero Cheese Sauce and garnish with a blush of paprika and 1 onion ring. Serve immediately.
-Yield: 12 servings-