Crab Cake Eggs BenedictJuly 11, 2016
Crustless QuicheJuly 11, 2016
Croissant And Egg Breakfast Sandwich
6 ea. Small frozen croissants
6 ea. Large eggs (or 1-1/2 cups egg whites)
2 Tbsp TABASCO® brand Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce
1 Tbsp. Chopped fresh chives
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Slice croissants and scoop out insides of bottom half to make a shell, leaving 1/4" to 1/2" all around and being careful not to tear.
3. Crack an egg into each croissant and sprinkle with TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce and chives.
4. Bake until eggs are cooked to desired degree of doneness.
5. Also bake croissant tops until done, being careful not to burn them.
6. Serve each toasted croissant with its top for dipping in egg.