Country Smokehouse Turkey & Cheese ScrambleJuly 11, 2016
Croissant And Egg Breakfast SandwichJuly 11, 2016
4 ea. Poached Eggs
1/4 cup Hollandaise Sauce
4 ea. Crab Cakes, prepared
1/4 cup & 2 Tbsp. Original TABASCO® brand Pepper Sauce
2 ea. Russet potatoes, peeled, grated
1 bunch Green onions, minced
2 ea. Eggs, whisked
1/2 cup All purpose flour
3 cups Vegetable oil
1. Mix the shredded potatoes, 2 Tbsp. Original TABASCO® Pepper Sauce, green onions, eggs, and flour. Combine until mixture is fully blended.
2. Heat your oil to 325°F.
3. Make a flat pancake (make a total of 8) of the potato mixture the size of the palm of your hand and a quarter inch thick, fry until golden brown on both sides, remove from the oil and place on a drip tray.
4. Heat the crab cakes until hot.
5. Mix the Original TABASCO® Pepper Sauce with the hollandaise sauce, keep warm on the side.
6. Place a pancake on each plate laying a crab cake on top, spoon some of the hollandaise over the crab cake, lay a poached egg on top of the crab cake.
7. Spoon more of the hollandaise over the egg, cover with another pancake.
-Yield: 4 servings-