Breakfast Scramble QuesadillaJuly 9, 2016
Buffalo Style Chicken And Egg PaniniJuly 9, 2016
20 oz. Prepared pizza dough
3/4 cup Canola oil
1/2 cup Chorizo sausage, 1/2" dice
1/2 cup Poblano peppers, 1/2" dice
10 ea. Whole eggs, cracked and lightly whisked
1 Tbsp. TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
1 pinch Salt
1 pinch Black pepper
2 cups Tomato salsa
1 cup Black beans, canned, rinsed
3/4 cup Pepper Jack cheese
3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
4 tsp. Cilantro, chopped
1/2 cup Sour cream
4 ea. Lime wedges
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Divide pizza dough into 5 oz. pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Flatten each ball and spread out into a 6" round disk.
3. Heat canola oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add 1 of the pieces of dough and cook on each side until golden brown. Repeat for remaining 3 pieces of dough. Drain on paper towels and reserve.
4. Heat a non-stick sauté pan over medium heat and add chorizo and poblano peppers. Cook for a few minutes and drain off excess grease. Add eggs, TABASCO® Chipotle Pepper Sauce and a pinch of salt and pepper. Scramble eggs until not quite cooked and still moist and runny.
5. Spread salsa on each piece of fried dough and top with chorizo/scrambled egg mixture. Top each with black beans and some of each cheese. Bake in oven for 5-6 minutes, until cheese is melted.
6. Remove from oven and top with chopped cilantro and sour cream. Garnish each with a lime wedge.
-Yield: Four 8" individual pizzas-