Breakfast Burrito With Smoked Sausage And Chipotle Cheese SauceJuly 9, 2016
Breakfast Scramble QuesadillaJuly 9, 2016
14 oz. Cooked breakfast sausage, diced
10 oz. Cooked bacon, roughly chopped
10 oz. Onions, diced
1/2 oz. Original TABASCO® brand Pepper Sauce
10 ea. Large eggs, scrambled
4 cups Instant pancake batter
6 oz. Cheddar cheese, shredded
One 8" cake pan, sprayed with cooking spray
1. In a large skillet, sauté sausage, bacon and onions until the onions are translucent and tender.
2. Once the onions are tender, add the TABASCO® Pepper Sauce and beaten eggs to the skillet.
3. Cook over medium heat until the eggs are scrambled.
4. Transfer the egg mixture into a large mixing bowl.
5. Add the cheddar cheese to the bowl and mix with a rubber spatula. Add the pancake batter and mix with a rubber spatula.
6. Pour the entire mixture into an 8" cake pan that has been coated with a cooking spray.
7. Bake at 375°F for 25 minutes, or until you can stick a toothpick in the center and the toothpick comes out clean.
8. Garnish with whipped butter and drizzle Original TABASCO® Pepper Sauce over the whipped butter.
9. Serve and enjoy.
-Yield: 6 servings-