Breakfast BurritoJuly 9, 2016
Breakfast Lovers CakeJuly 9, 2016
Breakfast Burrito With Smoked Sausage And Chipotle Cheese Sauce
6 oz. American cheese sauce
3 oz. Half-and-half
2 oz. TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
6 ea. Flour tortillas, 10"
12 ea. Eggs, scrambled
12 oz. Smoked sausage
6 oz. Green peppers, chopped, sautéed
6 oz. Onions, chopped, sautéed
1. Make Chipotle Cheese Sauce by combining American cheese sauce, half-and-half and TABASCO® Chipotle Pepper Sauce until smooth.
2. Warm tortillas slightly on griddle or in microwave.
3. Divide eggs, sausage, peppers and onions among tortillas.
4. Drizzle in approximately 1 Tbsp. Chipotle Cheese Sauce and roll up.
5. To garnish, drizzle with more cheese sauce, and serve.
-Yield: 6 servings-