Spicy Grilled Veggie PizzaApril 29, 2017
Le Big Smoke KetchupApril 29, 2017
50 g butter
1 small onion, chopped
5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
400 g black tiger shrimps, peeled and deveined
Dried rosemary to taste
Dried thyme to taste
5 ml Worcestershire sauce
8 ml TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce
5 ml soy sauce
60 ml beer
Salt and black pepper to taste
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
1. Add butter to a pan and cook the onion and garlic until golden.
2. Add shrimp, rosemary and thyme to the pan and simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Add Worcestershire sauce, TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce and soy sauce, cook together.
4. Add beer and simmer for 8 minutes.
5. Add salt and black pepper to taste
6. Serve immediately with crispy baguette.
Makes 2-3 servings