Spinach, Tomato And Parmesan FrittataApril 29, 2017
New Orleans BBQ ShrimpApril 29, 2017
Spicy Grilled Veggie Pizza
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 teaspoons | 20ml TABASCO® Sauce
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 eggplant | aubergine, cut into 1⁄2 inch | 1 cm slices
1 portobello mushroom
1 zucchini | courgette, cut lengthwise into 1⁄2 inch | 1 cm slices
1 yellow squash | courgette, cut lengthwise into 1⁄2 inch | 1 cm slices 1 red onion, cut into 1⁄2 inch | 1 cm slices
1 pound | 500g prepared pizza dough
1⁄2 cup | 100g cherry tomatoes, each cut in half
1⁄4 cup | 50g goat or feta cheese, crumbled
1. Preheat grill. Combine olive oil, TABASCO® Sauce, salt and garlic in small bowl.
2. Brush vegetables with oil mixture. Grill aubergine, mushroom, courgettes and onion about five minutes, brushing with mixture and turning once.
3. When cool to handle, cut vegetables into bite size pieces.
4. On floured surface with floured rolling pin, roll pizza dough into two 10 inch | 25 cm round circles, 1⁄4 inch | 1⁄2 cm thick.
5. Carefully place dough rounds on grill. Cover grill; dough will puff slightly in 2-3 minutes.
6. With tongs and spatula, immediately flip dough onto coolest part of BBQ grill. Quickly brush the grilled surface of dough with oil mixture.
7. Top dough with grilled vegetables, tomatoes and cheese.
8. Slide pizzas back on hot part of BBQ grill. Rotate pizzas frequently so as not to burn.
9. Pizzas are done when top is bubbling and cheese is slightly melted. Serve immediately.
Makes 2 pizzas