Sweet & Spicy Steak Fajita TacosApril 29, 2017
Spicy Grilled Veggie PizzaApril 29, 2017
Spinach, Tomato And Parmesan Frittata
6 large eggs
1⁄4 cup | 60ml milk
1 teaspoon fresh thyme
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups | 100g loosely packed chopped fresh spinach 4 tablespoons | 150g butter
1 tablespoon | 30ml TABASCO® Sauce
1⁄3 cup | 43g diced tomatoes, seeds removed
1⁄2 cup | 50g cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, thyme, and salt.
2. Melt butter in 10 inch | 25 cm ovenproof shallow pan over medium heat.
3. Add spinach and sauté until just wilted, about 1 minute.
4. Whisk TABASCO® Sauce into egg mixture, lower heat to medium-low, and pour in eggs.
5. Cook for 2 minutes, stir, and continue cooking until bottom is set, about 2 more minutes.
6. Sprinkle the top with chopped tomato and cheese.
7. Place skillet under a grill and cook until frittata is golden. Let sit for 5 minutes and serve.
Makes 4 servings.